Low Profile Parts Hopper
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
These unique products have been designed to function as parts hoppers that may be dumped with the assistance of a fork truck. The low profile design allows the hoppers to be placed underneath machinery as a catch basin for parts. The hoppers reduce the hazards, inconveniences, and time associated with collecting parts off the floor.
Vestil Low Profile Parts Hopper offers:
- Blue baked-in powder-coated toughness, galvanized base.
- The 10 gauge parts hoppers have 7" W x 2" H usable fork pockets for dumping the hoppers 90° with a fork truck.
- HOP-LP roll smoothly on four (4) wheels, 4" x 2" glass-filled nylon, two (2) rigid, one (1) swivel and one (1) swivel with brake.
- Model HOP-LP-N rolls on three (3) wheels, two (2) rigid and one (1) swivel with brake.
- Includes a removable push handle.
- Once the material is dumped, the hopper will return to the locked position when lowered to the ground.
Note: Must be attached to fork truck when dumping.